A leader in animal wellness programs, Sirius Services now offers your companion animal professional certified massage therapists ready to serve the canis major in your life!
Massage therapy has long been used as a complement to traditional human health-care. Proven effective in promoting overall wellness and in relieving certain symptoms associated with dis-ease and dis-order*, canine therapeutic massage now offers the same healing benefits to our canine companions!
Massage has been shown to :
- increase flexibility and soft tissue extensibility
- loosen tissue fibrosis
- increase range of motion
- enhance function and performance
- provide gentle relaxation following injury, disuse or aging
- increase circulation while decreasing inflammation and swelling
- relieve muscle pain by promoting the release of endorphins
*If your dog is being treated for disease, injury or pain, please consult with your veterinarian for diagnostics prior to massage therapy.
Back to SERVICES